Around here...

Let's start off with Halloween. We had an awesome time and for the first time in a long time I dressed up! I was a witch, a pretty good witch thanks to my mom who helped me put a costume together somewhat last minute. And wouldn't you know that I didn't get ANY pictures! Once you put a costume on two little boys and hand them a bag and say let's go get candy, they are gone. Pictures, ha! Don't think so. I did mange to get one of the boys and one of Luke and I, but you can't tell I'm dressed up. I almost made everyone get back in costume on Saturday just so I could get a family picture. 



Like last year, Jackson was a ninja and Luke was Captain America! 

We also made a stop this year at Asbury's Fall Carnival and like every year we had a blast! They always have tons of fun games to play, a hayride, good food, and music to dance to. 





 We also had a Halloween party with Jackson's boy scout group.

Is that Frankenstein awesome or what?!



I think that about does it for all the Halloween fun. 



Comments

  1. They are too cute! I love seeing all the cute little super hero boys. Witch costumes are the best. I saw the best witch hats at Canton last year. So fun and funky! I love me a fall carnival too! We went to one with a corn maze this year and got lost (and i nearly had a panic attack lol!)...but the food was so good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts