Bubble Man

When Grant started teaching Jackson how to take a shower he made up a special song that has stuck around and is now being used by Luke. I am only telling this story because Luke has been walking around for days singing it and it's just too cute not to share. I think it makes bath time 10x more fun. 

Now you have to sing this to the tune of Black Sabbath's Iron Man. 

I am bubble man, beating up the bad guys with my hands. 

They sing that over and over again and sometimes add in some additional lines, but I couldn't get it out of any of them.  

Try it and let me know if your bath time was bumped up to awesome! 

Comments

  1. Haha I love it! Ella and Logan sing the old splish splash song...maybe I'll add this into the bath theater rotation;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts